Summer school on Computational Genomics - Application Deadline July 1st
The Berlin Institute for Medical Systems Biology at the Max-Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine (MDC) offers a ten-day summer school on Computational Genomics approaches to Precision Medicine to support interdisciplinary projects between researchers from mathematics, computer science, biology, biochemistry and medicine.The course will cover fundamental topics in computational genomics and its applications in precision medicine. There will be theoretical lectures by leading experts from Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, UC Berkeley, ETH Zürich and others. During practical sessions students can directly apply what they have learned.The course will be beneficial for first year computational biology PhD students and experimental biologists who want to begin data analysis or are seeking a better understanding of computational genomics and precision medicine. Further information can be found at http://compgen2016.mdc-berlin.de/.We receive funding from the BMBF (Ministry of Education and Research) and offer fellowships to support travel and accommodation.Interested candidates can apply here. Application deadline is July 1st 2016.
- 1st SYSBIO.IT School on Computational Systems Biology: An introduction to dynamic modeling, simulation and analysis of biological systems
- 1st SyBSyM Como Advanced School
- The 2nd SyBSyM Lake Como School- Systems Biology and Systems Medicine: Towards a Precision Medicine
- 7th Berlin Summer Meeting
- Winter School: QSB in Trieste